The 4th annual Fair Trade Photo Contest has begun! Educate about Fair Trade, or help spread the word about your business or organization and the beauty of Fair Trade. Last year over 2500 people voted for the 78 photos submitted. The sooner a photo is submitted, the higher its placement on the page of all submissions.
Fair Trade Resource Network and Fair Trade Federation, co-producers of this only photo contest in N. America about Fair Trade, welcome anyone to enter photos from producer or consumer countries. The 12 winning Fair Trade photos will be featured in the 2013 Fair Trade Calendar!
1) Submit Photos (June 1-26, 2012)
- Read contest Guidelines/Eligibility for details on qualifying, specifications, etc.
- Email each photo, with a caption up to 50 words , to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay submission fee of $10/photo at FTRN’s Online Store
2) Vote for Photos (June 27 – July 16, 2012)
Vote online, with a link announced here June 27, for your favorites. The 12 winning photos will be featured each month in the 2013 Fair Trade Calendar. Over 2500 people voted for their favorite photos in last year’s contest!
To learn more visit the Fair Trade Photo Contest, or email email@example.com.